Dickies 1922 x Context Clothing 1950 Denim Trucker Jacket
For its 1922 Heritage Collection, Dickies 1922 teamed up with Context Clothing to recreate the jacket that Dickies truck drivers wore in the 1950s while making deliveries from the company’s Texas warehouse. The Heritage Collection is a limited edition work wear line derived from garments in the Dickies archive whereby the replicas are made in the brand’s oldest operative factory.
The Dickies 1922 X Context 1950 Denim Trucker Jacket has a slightly more modern fit than the original and has an added pocket on the insider lower left to hold a cell phone. The jacket also features a brass plated zipper, reinforced elbows and forearms and an adjustable waistline. The jacket is cut from Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim and is built for Context in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Name: Dickies 1922 X Context 1950 Denim Trucker Jacket
- Fabric: Once rinse 11 oz Cone Mills White Oak Selvage Denim
- Other Details:
- Brass Plated Zipper
- Side and Top Entry Hand Pockets
- Full Back Side Gussets
- Full Exposed Selvage Edge Along Inside Zipper Placket
- Available at: Context Clothing for $220.00