We were so surprised by (and grateful for) the overwhelming response for our past article, “5 Raw Denim Accessories You Need To Know” that we felt compelled to continue on with a prequel. We might not have come up with the most original article title, but we strongly believe that we’ve got a solid and intriguing lineup of raw denim goods in store for you.
If you know of any other related accessories that you think we might have missed, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or contact us at: info (at) rawrdenim (dot) com.
1. Denim Mesh Baseball Cap ($85.00 USD)
Typically specializing in raw denim with weight ranging from 15 Oz. – 24 Oz., Japanese-based Samurai Jeans recently produced a baseball cap with mesh backing. As with all of their denim jeans, they do not fail to deliver with this simple, well crafted item.
- 15oz. Samurai Original Japanese Selvage Denim
- Available at Blue In Green
2. Macbook Pro & iPad 2 Protective Sleeve & Jacket ($125.00 USD, $225.00 USD, respectively)
By no means a secret, French brand, A.P.C., and Apple product case producer, incase, combined forces recently to create a set of Macbook Pro and iPad 2 protective covers. While the graphic-emblazoned versions are Asia exclusive (not entirely sure why), the others are available in North America & Europe. Not crazy about the price personally, but how can you not appreciate this unusual collaboration?
- $124.95 (Macbook protective cover), $224.95 (iPad 2 Jacket Cover)
- Available at incase
3. Indigo Denim and Chambray Coaster ($18.00 USD)
Making yet another appearance, Iron Heart seems to be one of the raw denim labels that doesn’t just stick to jeans. Believe it or not, the heavy denim specialists also offer a hand made, rear jeans pocket coaster. Worried your coffee, beer, or other form of poison will damage the surface it rests on? Here is your solution.
- 21 Oz. raw denim on one side, 7 Oz. chambray on reverse
- $18.00 USD
- Available at Iron Heart
4. Selvedge Chambrey Necktie Indigo ($83.00)
With left over fabrics and dead stock, The Hill-Side first found its traction making small pocket squares. Eventually, the brand expanded to ties and handkerchiefs, and now carry out all of cutting and sewing out of a factory in New York City. Cheating slightly, this necktie has been washed once, but still serves as an excellent denim accessory.
- Indigo dyed 5 Oz. Kojima, Japan selvedge chambray
- Available at UNIONMADE GOODS
5. Wool Lined Selvedge Denim Glasses Sleeve ($38.00 USD)
Featured in our last “…Raw Denim Accessory…” article for their take on the iPad and iPhone sleeve, MS&Co. goes even further to provide some “raw” protection for your beloved sunglasses. If you’re like me, you probably do not often carry along your sunglasses case and MS&Co. has addressed the problem head on.
- 13.5oz White Oak Cone raw selvedge denim, lined with heather grey 100% melton wool
- $38.00 USD
- Available at MS&Co.
If any thoughts or questions regarding these items, please leave us a note below.