This week we’re bringing you some more Momotaro goodness. While this particular pair isn’t the $2,000 model we talked about before, we get the feeling they might be worth their weight in gold…or in this case, copper.
Worn for 14 months by Taavi from Nordic Denim House, these Momotaro Copper-series jeans have practically seen it all and just like their owner, they have quite a lot of character. Check out the details below.
- Name: Momotaro Jeans G003-MB
- Weight: 14 Oz.
- Denim: 100% Zimbabwe Cotton, Rope-Dyed Indigo Selvedge
- Fit: Wide-Straight
- Length of Wear: 14 Months
- Number Of Washes: ~10
- Denim Archive Original Post
- Nordic Denim House Copper Project