Just Released – Rogue Territory Stanton Raw Denim
Hot off the press, Rogue Territory has just released a new raw denim that gives a fresh look to a classic cut – the Stanton raw denim. Sourced from the Nihon Menpu Mills in Okayama Prefecture, Japan, this new Stanton is slightly heavier and includes some modifications – such as the vertical slub, navy thread on the back pocket, and slightly more in the crotch and seat.
- Name: Rogue Territory Stanton
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Fit: Mid-Rise, fitted seat, slim straight leg
- Denim: Sanforized Japanese Denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture. 100% pure Indigo Dye.
- Other details
- Selvedge on fly
- Selvedge on coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hidden pen pocket in right back pocket
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles