Fade Friday – Flat Head x Naked & Famous x Tate + Yoko (4 Months, 1 Soak)
Earlier last year, the folks behind Naked & Famous and Unbranded opened doors to their menswear boutique, Tate + Yoko. Soon after their launch, they wasted no time in announcing their first combined collaboration with the renowned Japanese label, The Flat Head.
While the denim itself isn’t the heaviest (coming in at around 15 Oz.), it is worth a second look for its very slim fit (i.e. N&F‘s Slim Guy) coupled with The Flat Head‘s coveted unsanforized, 3XXX denim. This particular denim is known for its serious vertical fading as well.
- Name: FHXNFXTY – The Flat Head x Naked & Famous x Tate + Yoko
- Weight: 14.5 oz. unsanforized denim
- Denim: The Flat Head’s 3XXX denim. Part of the Frontier series, the 3XXX is known for its intense vertical fading
- Fit: Weird Guy cut (slim top block, medium rise, slim leg and slight taper)
- Other details:
- These jeans were made by The Flat Head using all construction, hardware and fabric
- The pockets for the first time feature stitching
- Triple name vegetable tanned natural leather embossed patch with a custom design
- Iron donut button, hidden iron (copper plated) rivets reinforcing backpockets, copper rivets elsewhere
Photos – BEFORE
Photos – AFTER