These particular jeans were released in a 14.75 oz., red-line selvage from Cone Denim’s White Oak plant in North Carolina. The San Francisco-based jeansmaker previously produced the vast majority of their jeans 12.5 oz, blue-line selvage, making this new option a pleasant surprise.
As part of the release, Tellason created a limited-edition version of the jeans in partnership with The Woodlands Shop in Portland, Ore. For the last eight months, Matthew has been wearing the second of eight pairs in this limited-edition run. The jeans still have tons of life left in them, and should get even better in time.
- Name: Tellason Ankara for The Woodlands Shop
- Weight: 14.75 Oz.
- Fit: Wide-Legged Straight, Mid-Rise
- Denim: Sanforized, 100% Cotton Cone Denim Red-Line Selvage
- Length of Wear: 8 Months
- Number of Washes: 1 Wash
- Other details:
- Limited run of 8 pairs
- Full-grain saddle leather patch from Tanner Goods
- Natural canvas pocket bags
- Half-lined back pockets
Photos – Before
Photos – After