Oni “Secret Denim” Jeans – Just Released
With denim being so popular a commodity, it can sometimes feel like a given fact of life; taken for granted. With fashion reverting to older and more classic styles, dark washes and raw denim are becoming more and more prominent and popular. (That’s not a bad thing, though.)
That’s why its so cool when companies like Oni release things like their new “Secret Denim” jeans. It’s sometimes nice to know that there is denim done differently by craftsmen with trade secrets.
With their latest release, Oni has used secret, unreleased techniques to create a new and interesting denim. Weighing in at a hefty 20 oz. per sq. yard, its their first release in the heavyweight category.
- Name: Oni Secret Denim Jeans
- Weight: 20 Oz.
- Fit: “Blue Fit” (Regular Straight)
- Denim: Unsanforized, 100% Cotton Japanese Selvedge
- Price: $325
- Available at: BlueInGreen
- Rope-dyed indigo warp threads
- Beige-dyed weft threads
- Khaki pocket bags
- Secret techniques used to create denim.
Photos (Courtesy of BlueInGreen)