Part of New York-based The Hill-Side’s recent foray into clothing manufacture, The Quality Mending Co. x The Hill-Side & Co.’s denim collaboration is undoubtedly one of the collection’s highlights. The collection, utilizing The Hill-Side’s fabrics in a number of collaborations, was released recently at The Hill-Side’s New York storefront, Hickoree’s Hard Goods.
The jeans, named The Highrider, are modelled after the 1960’s Levi’s 505 in a light 9.5 oz selvedge hemp/cotton blended denim, which is produced in The Quality Mending’s Kojima-based factory. The final product is crafted in Brooklyn on Union Special and Singer industrial machines with The Hill-Side reversible camo fabric pockets.
- Name: The Hill-Side and Co. Highrider Selvedge
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Fit: Straight cut, modelled after the 1960 Levi’s 505
- Denim: Sanforized, 55% Hemp/45% Cotton Indigo-dyed Japanese Selvedge
- Assembled on: Union Special and Singer industrial machines
- Available at: Hickoree’s Hard Goods
Photos – (Courtesy of Hickoree’s)