Andrew Chen and Johan Lam of 3Sixteen have both been called innovators in the denim circuit, both aspiring to produce excellent denim and provide a real top-class alternative for those looking to pick up a new pair of raw denim.
After starting with an indigo-only offering, 3Sixteen produced a couple other alternatives, always keeping things raw. Shuffling through a black selvedge, a grey selvedge and an overdyed black, their most recent brainchild is what they call a Shadow Selvedge, featuring indigo warp and black weft threads.
- Name: 3Sixteen Shadow Selvedge SL-120x
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Fit: Slim-straight
- Denim: Sanforized 100% cotton raw selvedge denim (Indigo warp and black weft threads)
- Denim Source: Kuroki Mills
- Price: $240
- Available at: 3Sixteen Denim
- Tanner Goods Cognac Leather Patch
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket details