As Railcar Fine Goods continues to grow and expand it’s product offerings, the Arcadia, California brand has released a 16 oz. raw denim – the Spikes X009. The model caters very well to those who love the signature fit, look, and feel of Railcar denim, but are in need of something on the heavier side.
If by chance you’re wondering whether other hardware and construction aspects have been altered too, there is no need to worry. From the 8 oz. leather patch to the silk-screened pocket bags, nearly all details have been created with the same level of quality and care.
In fact, with the hidden back rivets and triple stitched seat seams and belt loops, even more durability has been built into the denim.
- Name: Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X009
- Weight: 16 Oz.
- Fit: Straight and slim with a low-medium rise
- Other Details:
- Graphic printed green pocket bags
- 8oz raw hand heat burnt branded leather patch
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Railcar branded donut buttons
- Triple stitched seat seams
- Triple stitched belt loops that are tucked under the waistband
- Continuous chain stitched waistband that are tucked to reduce unraveling
- 2 piece waistband for strength to reduce over stretch and to achieve waistband fades
- Railcar signature “R” fly stitch
- “Burr” hand hammered riveting
- Chain stitched bottom hem
- Selvedge accents at the out seam, coin pocket and inner fly