Some of the best Japanese cloth and construction meets slick Soho styling in Studio D’Artisan and Blue in Green’s limited-edition collaboration, the NY-001 jeans.
In true Studio D’Artisan fashion, the NY-001 jeans are raw, made from unsanforized, 15 oz. original Japanese denim dyed with pure indigo.
They’re cut in a slim fit with a tapered leg and a low-to-mid rise so they look at home on the streets of Lower Manhattan, and they are complete with Studio’s cheeky pigs and Blue In Green’s New York logo printed in gold leafing on the cordovan leather back logo patch.
The NY-001 are limited edition, so once they are gone, they will no longer be available.
- Name: Studio D’Artisan x Blue In Green Soho NY-001
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Fit: Low/Mid-rise, tapered leg
- Denim: Unsanforized, 100% Cotton Japanese Selvedge Raw Denim
- Price: $325
- Available from: BlueInGreen
- Other Details:
- Pure indigo dyed
- Cordovan leather patch with gold-leaf detailing
- Alternating orang and yellow top stitching
- Limited edition