For denim heads who missed out on one of 2011’s great collaborations, The Flat Head and Tate + Yoko have teamed up to bring you seventy five pairs of a 16 Oz. second version.
The Flat Head has a reputation for making indestructible jeans, likely due to their denim being spun on old-style shuttle looms that only churn out 50 yards per day. Looking even more closely at the material, their classic unsanforized 1XXX raw denim is utilized (leading to greater-than-average shrinkage) and the selvedge color is a light pink.
In terms of fit, their selection of skinnier, tapered jeans are almost non-existent so the collaborative item is offered in the low-rise, slightly tapered WeirdGuy model.
- Name: Flat Head x Tate + Yoko Collaboration
- Weight: 16 Oz.
- Fit: Low-rise, slightly tapered through the knee and calf
- Denim: Unsanforized Flat Head 1xxx denim
- Denim source: Japan
- Price: $295.00
- Available (pre-order): Tate + Yoko
- Other details:
- Rope-dyed indigo
- Button fly
- Heavyweight pocket bags with The Flat Head logo
- Hidden iron (copper-plated) rivets
- Pink selvedge