Deriving their name from the words, “All” and “Evolve”, Allevol is a small London, UK apparel label whose collection is comprised of not only premium Japanese raw denim jeans, but also knit sweaters and various accessories.
As it’s been some time since Allevol last appeared in the Fade Friday spotlight, we’re pleased to feature a well-faded pair of their 004 Straight in our weekly showcase. According to the label’s co-founder, Takashi Okebe, the photos were taken near the 2.5 year mark and the denim was washed approximately once per month for thirty months straight.
- Name: Allevol 004 Straight
- Weight: 14.6 Oz.
- Fit: Classic straight fit with medium rise
- Denim: 100% Cotton Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Length of Wear: 2.5 Years
- Number of Washes: 30+ Washes
- Available at: Allevol