If you love Japan Blue but as yet haven’t quite been able to find the cut that suited you – this may just be it. Japan Blue has just unveiled a new pair of jeans with a lot in common with the lines famous JB0406. If you’re familiar with Japan Blue you’ll know that JP0406 and JP0401 have the same fit but different material.
Now, this is where the JP0206 comes in. JP0206 is a new slim cut with the same features as the JP0406, including a 14 oz Zimbabwe cotton warp and Memphis cotton weft, providing the wearer with a supple and soft jean which maintains the slubby feel of the Memphis crude.
Note: We weren’t able to find photos of the JP0206 and instead used the JP0406 (tapered).
- Name: Japan Blue 14oz Zimbabwe x Memphis Skinny JB0206
- Weight: 14 Oz.
- Denim: Zimbabwe cotton warp / Memphis Cotton weft
- The Cut: low rise, tight hip, tight thigh, slightly tapered.
- Extra Details
- Blue inseam threading
- Original pattern for the front pocket
- Back pocket flasher
- Available at: brick & mortar stores worldwide