Naked & Famous Denim x Billionaire Boys Club ‘Bee Line’ by Mark McNairy
What do you get when you combine two of the most creative brands together for a collaboration? You get these Naked & Famous Denim x Billionaire Boys Club ‘Bee Line’ by Mark McNairy.
In many ways both companies are pioneering fashion towards the new age, with Brandon Svarc leading N&F, and with Mark McNairy (as well as renowned innovator Pharrell) as the minds behind Billionaire Boys Club (BBC). McNairy, while attending the Capsule Show in NYC, hooked up with the N&F booth and made his own personal touches to the classic WeirdGuy fit.
Svarc recounts the tale by saying McNairy came over to their booth and they both immediately agreed to create a collab jean. While sitting on the floor of their booth, Svarc showed McNairy different fabric options and alterations for the denim. Once the Weird Guy fit was chosen, they ironed out details within minutes and created this crisp and light jean.
They added Honeycomb Yellow rip-stop twill pocket bags, a lowered coin pocket, gold and yellow stitching, and a custom gold Bee Line Waist Button. They even reached out to the cult underground Japanese artist Rocking Jelly Bean to create their co-branded leather patch on the back of the denim.
- Name: Naked & Famous Denim x Billionaire Boys Club ‘Bee Line’ by Mark McNairy
- Denim: Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge
- Weight: 10oz
- Fit: Weird Guy
- Additional Details:
- Lowered coin pocket
- Honeycomb Yellow Pocket
- Yellow/Gold stitching
- Custom gold Bee Line Waistband button
- N&F x Bee Line vintage style tafetta labeling
- Co-Brand Leather Patch (artwork by Rockin Jelly Bean)
- Limited edition and only 150 pairs produced
- Available at: The BBC Flagship Store (price unknown)