BlueInGreen, the well renowned denim retailer, has just received and released the new 886 and 887 jean jackets from Eternal. These jackets feature the same 14.5 oz denim as their 811 and 883 jeans – a Japanese selvedge denim that has been dyed thirty times with genuine indigo warp yarns.
Both jackets have been washed once to keep the indigo from running too much. The 886 is a slightly boxier and longer fit, while the 887 runs a little bit shorter and slimmer.
- Name: Eternal 886 and 887 Jean Jackets
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Denim: 100% cotton Japanese Selvedge denim
- Fit: The 887 is slightly shorter and slimmer than the 886
- Additional Details
- 30 times dyed, genuine indigo warp yarns
- One Wash
- Made in Japan
- Available at: Both 887 and 886 are available at BlueInGreen for $345.00