Just in time for Spring/Summer 2013, Los Angeles-based Rogue Territory unveils their new Stanton 12.5 Oz. Tinted Weft Raw Denim. This pair of jeans shows off Rogue Territory‘s take on denim weft alteration; a trend which is seemingly becoming more prevalent in the raw denim world. For further reading on what “weft” is, check out our previous article, “Warp, Weft, and Twill”.
Specifically, Rogue Territory introduces a unique yellow and olive color tint to the weft threading; creating a change in the fading colors of the denim and different coloring on the inside of the jeans.
The olive and yellow coloring replaces the simple white highlights from the fading patterns, as well as from the inside of regular denim. This special denim came from none-other-than the North Carolina denim factory, Cone Mills.
Rogue Territory’s fine-tuned appreciation for detail is also seen in other parts of this jean. This pair of Stanton‘s are equipped with a selvedge fly and coin pocket, silk-screened pocket bags, belt loops sewn in to the pocket bags, continuous single needle stitching, and a branded button. In true Rogue Territory fashion, the jean also features a hand branded leather patch and hidden pen pocket.
- Name: Rogue Territory Stanton 12.5 Oz. Tinted Weft Raw Denim
- Weight: 12.5 Oz.
- Fit: Mid-Rise, Slim Straight Leg
- Denim: Cone Mills’ Indigo selvedge denim with unique yellow/olive tinted weft
- Other Details:
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket
- Hidden pen pocket in right back pocket
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Branded waistband button
- Sewn-in belt loops in waistband
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Available at: Rogue Territory for $210.00 USD