It’s no secret that Self Edge has been one busy shop as of late. You might think the team would have their hands completely full with the recent launch of their hemming services, Darn-It!, and upcoming opening of their new brick and mortar location (more details coming soon), but you’d be sorely mistaken. For the last few months, they’ve been developing a one-of-a-kind collaborative denim with Dry Bones – the Natural Indigo Hank Dyed Jeans (SEXDB19).
Though the denim has all the details we’ve come to expect with Self Edge collaborations, what really differentiates this piece from the rest is the fabric. Not only is the SEXDB19 comprised of 100% natural indigo-dyed yarns, it’s also been hank-dyed; a time-consuming process and leads to a heavier dyed denim with a more soft feel.
As the denim is manufactured in such a time-consuming and costly process, availability is limited to 95 pairs and will be open for purchase at 10:00am PDT at Self Edge‘s site.
- Name: Self Edge x Dry Bones Natural Indigo Hank Dyed Jeans (SEXDB19)
- Weight: 14.75oz
- Fit: Regular with taper from knee down
- Denim: Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Other Details:
- Indigo Dyed Cotton Twill Pocket-Bags
- Military Grade Olive Canvas Rear Pocket Linings
- Hidden Rivets
- Cowhide Patch
- Straight (slightly tapered) Leg Fit
- Available at: Self Edge for $575.00 USD