Earlier this week, we introduced HELM Boots, a brand from Austin, Texas who have created beautiful boots which incorporate raw denim quarter panels from Raleigh Denim. Continuing their exploration of the marriage between raw denim and leather, HELM have debuted their latest boot, the Sam, modelled after one of their most popular products, the Ray-Ray.
Similar to their Reid boot, the leather utilized is a brown Chromexcel leatherfrom the famous Chicago-based tannery, Horween, which has been in operation since 1905 and is still owned by a 6th generation Horween family member. Concerning the overall aesthetics, the Sam features a mishmash of design elements; bringing together a casual upper piece, elongated dress shoe toe, and workwear heel counter.
- Name: HELM Boots, The Sam
- Denim: Raleigh Denim Cone Mills quarter-panels
- Other Details:
- Horween Chromexcel leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- Leather sole with injected non-slip leather
- Brass eyelets
- Available at: HELM Boots for $399.00