Monoliths of modern menswear, Suit Supply, have teamed up with Kansas City’s Baldwin Denim to unleash their new collaborative effort upon the world. The “Blue Jeans by Baldwin“ are the newest addition to Suit Supply’s collection. Cut with a straight leg fit, the jeans are constructed using only the ever popular raw indigo Cone Mills denim.
The jeans are minimally branded and detailed, with copper coloured thread, copper rivets on the front, and the signature Baldwin Denim leather patch; accompanied by Baldwin’s distinguishing single silver rivet on the back right pocket with bar tacks across the opposite pocket.
Other features include selvedge detailing on the inside of the coin pocket and a branded waist button. Noting the recent explosion in attention that Baldwin has been receiving and the quality of their product, this collaboration promises to be hit for those who manage to get their hands on them.
- Name: Baldwin Denim x Suit Supply Blue Jeans
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Fit: Straight “Miles” Fit
- Denim: Cone Mills Raw Indigo Selvedge (Red Line)
- Further Details:
- Branded Rivets, Waist Button, Leather Back Patch
- Bar Tacked Back Pockets
- Triple Stitched yoke attachment
- 34 Inch Inseam (except for 35 waist – 36 inseam)
- Available from: Suit Supply for $229.00