We’ve previously featured Hiut Denim and their unique story, in large part because we agree with their adage to “Do one thing well”. Up to this point they’ve been focusing their energies on making two fits – slim and regular – but they’ve kept an ear on what their customers are saying, and as a result they’re now offering up a new cut for those who seek an even slimmer pair of denim.
Dubbed “The Slim“, they’ve taken 2 centimeters off the leg opening, creating an opening of 16.5 centimeters. All other details have stayed the same: the organic 12 ounce raw organic denim from Turkey, the ecru twill pockets, the coin pocket large enough to fit an iPhone 5, and the excellence in tradition and craftsmanship. Hiut continues on it’s mission of making functional and durable jeans under a transparent business model. Without further ado, here are the details.
- Name: Hiut Denim Co. The Slim
- Weight: 12 Oz.
- Fit: Slim with 16.5 cm leg opening
- Denim: 100% Organic Turkish cotton
- Other Details:
- Ecru twill pocket linings with internally lined back pocket
- Copper rivets with signature red owl rivet on back pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Available for pre-order at: Hiut for £115.00