Starting from the top, we see a double waistband that’s continuously chain stitched, as well as seat seams and belt loops that are all sturdily triple stitched. The pocketing department is also well tended to with extra lining reinforcement and hidden rivets being present on the back pockets. Indeed, the Spikes X014 are reminiscent of the Spikes X009 but priced closer to the Spikes X001.
The only area that may disappoint some is the weight. For those needing a heavier denim, the Spikes X014 utilizes a Cone Mills red-line selvedge fabric that weighs a more mid-range 13.75 Oz. What are you thoughts though on this denim’s direction and what it has to offer? Let us know in the comments below.
- Name: Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X014
- Weight: 13.75 Oz.
- Fit: Straight slim, medium-low rise
- Denim: Cone Mills red-line selvedge
- Other Details:
- Triple stitch seat seams and belt loops
- Hidden rivets
- Extra reinforced pocketing
- Branded hardware
- Continuously chain stitched double waistband
- Available at: Railcar Fine Goods for $228.00