Taylor Stitch Nihon Menpu Copper Selvage Denim – Just Released
In 2008, three friends from San Francisco, CA devised a plan to launch their own brand clothing that would produce the best fitting custom shirts. This brand grew into Taylor Stitch. Fast forward to 2013 and we find the once humble clothing line as a growing and thriving brand offering a full range of menswear products and denim.
On the raw denim front, Taylor Stitch recently unveiled the Nihon Menpu Mills Copper Selvedge Jeans, their newest iteration of their slim fit, the Townsend Democratic. As they like to produce denim sourced from many different mills, the Californian brand chose to construct this pair using a 14.5 Oz. Nihon Menpu Mills Japanese blue-line selvedge denim.
However, dissimilar to their other models, they opted to use a denim that is much more neppy than all of their other offerings, and also contrast the jean with a vivid red stitch.
- Name: Taylor Stitch Nihon Menpu Copper Selvedge Denim
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Denim: Nihon Menpu Mills blue-line selvedge denim
- Fit: “Townsend Democratic”, medium rise with taper through knee
- Other details:
- Copper colored stitching
- Copper rivets
- Copper, branded waist button
- Leather branded back patch
- Leather branded inside waist patch.
- Red stitching inside waistband and at bottom hem.
- Blue selvedge line
- Available at: Taylor Stitch for $145.00