Mister Freedom Lot. 64 “Californian” Blue Jeans – Just Released
Denim inspired by vintage designs is not a new phenomenon, but California-based Mister Freedom has its defining “Californian” influence proudly at the forefront for the Lot. 64 “Californian” Blue Jeans. Inspired by a fairly popular brand and its timeless 501 fit, this pair exudes 1950’s cool. Started by French expatriate Christophe Loiron, Mister Freedom takes its classic inspiration very seriously.
Based on a vintage silhouette, the Lot. 64 “Californian” Blue Jeans come with a traditional mid-rise and a slightly tapered straight leg. The fabric is Sugar Cane‘s ’66 denim – a 13.75 Oz. Japanese selvedge milled on vintage looms in Japan and then cut and sewn in the USA. It’s a right hand twill, with a white and pink selvedge ID.
There are tons of other details, so be sure to check them out below. The recently-released pair is available now on Self Edge‘s online shop.
- Name: Mister Freedom Lot. 64 “Californian” Blue Jeans
- Weight: 13.75 Oz.
- Fabric: Unsanforized 100% cotton Sugar Cane ’66 right hand twill Japanese selvedge
- Fit: Traditional mid-rise straight leg with a slight taper below the knee
- Other details:
- White/pink selvedge ID
- Original “M” pocket stitch design and solid un-branded cowhide leather patch on back right pocket
- Printed MFSC cloth patch on waistband
- Hidden back pocket rivets with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching
- NOS 100% cotton woven plaid, indigo dyed yarn pocket lining
- Original MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons and unmarked copper rivets
- Made in the USA of Japanese denim
- Available at: Self Edge for $330.00 USD