Iron Heart Jackets – Type IIII Modified, Blanket Lined Indigo Rider
Iron Heart recently added two new denim jackets to their collection, one of which was created in conjunction with denim purveyor, Self Edge. The two rarely, if ever, fail to impress when it comes to their collaborative projects, and both pieces ooze with the heavyweight, sturdy details that we’ve all come to admire with Iron Heart goods.
1. Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Modified Jacket (SEXIH07IIIBK)
The Type III Modified Jacket (SEXIH07IIIBK) is overdyed with black fugitive pigment dye, which will allow it to fade to a bright indigo (a.k.a. atari fade). It is 2” longer than other Iron Heart jackets, giving its wearer the ability to pair it with an untucked shirt or button-down.
- Name: Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Modified Jacket (SEXIH07IIIBK)
- Weight: 19 Oz.
- Fabric: Unsanforized indigo selvedge denim
- Other Details:
- Dyed with Black Fugitive Pigment Dye
- Selvedge Inner Placket Detail
- Type III Body lengthened by 2”
- Available at: Self Edge for $535.00
2. Iron Heart Blanket Lined 21oz Indigo Rider’s Jacket
As its name suggests, the Rider’s Jacket is composed of a heavy 21 oz. indigo denim, as well sports a necessary heavyweight leather zip pull with over-specced YKK zippers. A shop favorite at Self Edge, the Iron Heart team iterated on previous versions by adding a blanket lining and quailed satin lined arms.
- Name: Iron Heart Blanket Lined 21oz Indigo Rider’s Jacket
- Weight: 21 Oz.
- Fabric: Sanforized Indigo Denim
- Other Details:
- Blanket inner lining
- Satin lined arms
- Navy blue corduroy inner collar stand
- Action bi-swing pleated shoulders
- Available at: Self Edge for $650.00