On the heels of our feature on Iron Heart‘s new Black 21 Oz. Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jean comes the recent release of the Japanese brand’s new denim jacket. The Lefty Trucker (IH-526L) is a 19 Oz. selvedge left hand twill Type III jacket, differing from their other standard right hand twill Type III version.
What is interesting about this jacket, besides it being left hand twill, is that it is designed to be longer in the body and arms than Iron Heart‘s traditional right hand twill version. For those with long torsos or gangly arms, this will be a godsend.
Unlike the traditional design, The Lefty Trucker also features side hand warmer pockets, helpful for those with things to stash. The jacket also features a selvedge placket detail, felled internal seams, and a once-washed unsanforized fabric that will have little to no shrink.
It’s available right now for $475.00 on Iron Heart‘s website, so be sure to check out the photos below and then head on over to the brand’s page for even more info.
- Name: Iron Heart “The Lefty Trucker” 19 Oz. Left Hand Twill Type III Jacket (IH-526L)
- Weight: 19 Oz.
- Fit: Longer in the body and arms than Iron Heart‘s traditional Type III jacket
- Denim: Once-washed unsanforized, left hand twill Japanese selvedge denim
- Other details:
- Side hand warmer pockets that have usable internal storage spaces as well
- Selvedge placket detail
- Felled internal seams
- Once-washed sanforized fabric means little to no shrinking
- Available at: Iron Heart for $475.00