Organic may sometimes just be used as a buzzword, but to the folks over at ARN Mercantile, it’s a hardcore methodology. The brand, which is a collaboration between two designers – one Japanese fabric technician and one English pattern maker – only uses 100% organic fabrics and dyes. One of their products stemming from this design philosophy is the ARN Mercantile “Gauntlet” Raw Denim Shirt.
Made of raw 100% organic cotton denim, the Gauntlet features a chest pocket with a pen slot, and the brand’s own special “Gauntlet” sleeve construction. The fabric is organic fabric is unsanforized, so some shrinking is to be expected after the first wash. Unfortunately, the Gauntlet is currently sold out, but hopefully ARN Mercantile will ship out re-stocks soon. For now, check out the photos and details below.
- Name: ARN Mercantile “Gauntlet” Raw Denim Shirt
- Fabric: Unsanforized raw 100% organic cotton
- Other details:
- “Gauntlet” sleeve construction
- Chest pocket with pen slot
- Some shrinking to be expected after first wash
- Currently sold out, but was previously available at Hickoree‘s for $242.00 USD