British based Tender Co. focuses on creating artisanal clothing centered around the mantra “imperfection is perfection”. Only natural unfinished loomstate Japanese denim and England canvas, uncorrected 18 month bark-tanned leather, and raw cast brass and bronze is used for their clothing. For their latest release, Tender introduces us to the 130 Tapered Jeans Rinse Denim.
The type 130 is clearly chock full of interesting avant-garde details. From the narrow selvedge cloth to the lowered V yoke to the extremely large back pockets, the 130 is not a conservative pair of denim. These are definitely on the more expensive side of the denim market, but it’s easy to see why from the unconventional creativity that’s imbued in these jeans.
- Name: Tender Co. 130 Tapered Jeans Rinse Denim
- Weight: 16 Oz. unsanforised Japanese denim
- Fit: Tapered
- Other details:
- Hand made in Leicester
- Solid cast brass removable button
- Double folded hems
- Single stitch ’66’ lined square hip pockets with hidden selvage pocket mouth reinforcement
- Kick pressed copper dome rivets
- Lowered V yoke for ergonomic fit
- Reversed top stitch inseam for improved wear
- Triple stitched seat seam for longer wear
- Unique narrow blue line selvage cloth
- Available at: Up There Store for £439