Blue Owl x Momotaro 8 Jeans – Just Released
The BOM008 jeans tip the scales at 18oz., a bit more than Momo’s usual offerings and should be a good fall weight. The fabric itself is a deep indigo warp with a dark black sulphur-dyed weft. They’ve also reprise the “stealth stripes” they first used on the BOM006 instead of the usual Momotaro going to battle stripes on the back pocket. They’ve sewn strips of kangaroo leather into the pocket lining so the stripes will show up subtly with fading in instead of vice versa. The jeans will be available in both the brand’s skinny and tapered fits.
And if the fabric in pants form doesn’t strike your fancy, Blue Owl’s already announced the next collaboration will be a Type 2 style jacket in a similar heavy denim. The BOM009 is expected to release in September.
- Name: Momotaro x Blue Owl BOM008
- Weight: 18 Oz.
- Fit: Skinny fit and Tapered fit
- Denim: 100% cotton Collect Mills deep indigo x sulphur weft selvedge denim
- Other details
- Custom Momotaro peach rivets
- Peach pink inseam stitching
- Lined back pockets with stealth “battle stripes”
- Available at: Blue Owl Workshop for $295
All images courtesy Blue Owl Workshop.