Arcadia, CA native Railcar Fine Goods has been keeping quite busy these days. Over the past year, Railcar has continued to expand their wares by introducing a women’s short, a denim jacket, and an apron. They’ve also incorporated the use of overdyed denim along with other new weights and denim mills. If that’s not enough, they even threw in a denim competition and a pomade too.
Now, due to popular demand, Railcar has introduced a new fit. Utilizing its X014 denim and details, the James fit has been made for those who find Railcar’s Spikes fit a bit too restrictive, particularly in the top block. They’ve added an inch to the denim’s rise, a fourth button to the fly and half an inch of room to the thigh down to the hem.
When compared side by side to the Spikes X014 (see below), the difference is subtle yet it’s evident the James is a little more relaxed without reaching anti-fit proportions. Check out the details below for more information.
- Name: Railcar Fine Goods James X014 Straight
- Weight: 13.75 Oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Denim: Cone Mills red-line selvedge
- Other Details:
- Triple stitch seat seams and belt loops
- Hidden rivets
- Extra reinforced pocketing
- Branded hardware
- Continuously chain stitched double waistband
- Burnt branded raw leather patch
- Lined interior and coin pockets
- Railcar signature “R” fly stitching
- Available at: Railcar Fine Goods for $228.00