In celebration of their 16th anniversary, Samurai has recently released their S710OG jean. Though this year’s celebration is considerably smaller than their 15th anniversary collection, their “Chisho Model” jean is just as appealing. It comes in their 710 fit which they describe as a mid-rise slim taper and is their most popular fit outside of Japan.
The cotton alone used for this model took 3 years to produce and is completely organic. Because of the length of time taken just to grow the cotton, quantities are very limited. Keeping in line with the all-natural theme, the selvedge has been plant dyed and results in a green selvedge ID.
- Name: Samurai S710OG
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton selvedge denim
- Fit: Mid-rise slim taper
- Other Details:
- Plant dyed green line selvedge
- All cotton thread sewing construction
- Pockets lined with beige slub serge twill
- MSRP $425 at Blue in Green