This Rogue Territory SK is their 14.5 oz. sanforized Okayama, Japanese denim. Rogue Territory sources their denim from the Nihon Menpu Mills, a boutique Japanese mill, that specializes in producing high quality denim on vintage looms. Nihon Menpu’s denim is 100% pure indigo dyed and each pair of Rogues are handmade in Los Angeles, California.
Filthy wore his SK’s through mostly walking and cycling
and like most denimheads, has experienced a crotch-blowout. Aside from that, his wallet lays flat and back pockets are reinforced with canvas (hence the stitch line). 13 months later after 4 washes and 4 soaks in warm water for roughly 30 minutes, we have our new Fade Friday. Being a cuffer, a solid cuff and subtle stack fade formed due to a single-flip cuff and looser ankle fit. The SK’s pure indigo dye produced a vibrant blue tension fade, high contrast whiskers, and honeycombs. And of course there are characteristic fades in the front right pocket and rear left pocket. See the full evo on the forum thread.
- Name: Rogue Territory SK
- Fabric: Nihon Menpu Mills cotton, 100% pure indigo dyed
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Fit: skinny leg, mid-rise
- Unique Features:
- Signature six pocket (hidden pen pocket in back right pocket)
- Ring spun cotton (gives jeans more uneven, vintage look)
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Signature lasso stitch on back pocket
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Available for $220
Think your jeans are worthy of Fade Friday fame? Send your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org