Naked & Famous x Miansai Denim Weird Guy Jeans
Naked and Famous and Miansai just released a collaborative project of an updated Weird Guy with Miansai details. Naked and Famous is well known on Heddels as a company who uses only the most unique and imaginative denim fabrics from Japan. Miansai, on the other hand, is a jewelry company from Miami. In five years, founder and creative director, Michael Saiger, has turned his handmade jewelry line into a timeless lifestyle brand for men and women.
The jean itself is a blue colored Weird Guy (tapered fit), which features a brass hook and red rope detail evoking the Miansai style. If this accessory isn’t for you fear not, the hook-and-cord is removable. Running mid-weight at 13 oz., this Japanese selvedge jean is finished with red twill pocket bags and a full grain red leather patch. Extremely limited to fifty pairs, the Naked and Famous X Miansai collaboration is available now at Barney’s New York.
- Name: Naked and Famous X Miansai Denim Weird Guy
- Fabric: Blue, cotton, Japanese selvedge, 13 oz.
- Fit: Weird Guy tapered (10.5″ rise, 34.5″ inseam, 15″ leg opening)
- Unique Features:
- Miansai hook-and-cord detail
- Red twill pocket bag and full grain red leather patch
- Gold topstitching
- $225 at Barney’s New York