Adding to the small pond of black selvedge jeans, Noble Denim recently released a small batch of jeans made of 15 oz. black selvedge denim from Kaihara Mills. The fabric itself is a mid-weight with black warp yarns, white weft yarns and a pink selvedge ID. Details include black copper rivets and buttons, an individually numbered black leather patch, and hickory stripe pocket bags.
It’s available in both their Truman Regular fit and their Earnest Slim Straight fit. Not a ground-breaking pair of jeans by any means, and nowhere near as unique as their small batch of bourbon barrel aged jeans, but definitely a solid pair of black jeans to consider.
- Name: Black Denim Small Batch
- Fit: Regular, Slim Straight
- Fabric: 15 oz. Kaihara Mills black warp white weft selvedge denim
- Other Details:
- Custom branded Wickett & Craig leather patch
- Lined rear pockets
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- Available for $250 at the Noble Denim website.