Today’s fade comes to us from Heddels reader Bret Fontecchio. I’ve never tried it myself, but it seems like taking a bath with your denim did wonders for this pair from Kicking Mule Workshop.
- Name: The Kicking Mule Workshop 1980
- Fabric: 100% sanforized Zimbabwe cotton denim
- Weight: 13.5Oz.
- Fit: Slim straight leg, mid-rise waist
- Unique Features:
- Donut buttons
- Hidden Rivets
- Corded belt loops
- Wide busted selvedge outseam
- These jeans are no longer in production, but check out others from the Kicking Mule Workshop at Context Clothing