International Design Collective has collaborated with some reputable denim names in the past including Rogue Territory and Naked & Famous. Today, through Canada’s own dutil. Denim, IDC releases their latest collaboration with Doublewood Denim.
Stepping into the heavyweight ring, the collaborative jean, limited to just 30 pairs, is made of a sanforized 17.25 oz. rope-dyed Japanese selvedge denim with a hefty 8 oz. veg-tanned English bridle leather patch. The right-hand twill denim is riveted with matte black rivets and a single sterling silver rivet engraved with the Doublewood logo. With a medium rise and a narrow leg, it’s a contemporary fitting jean rigged with the usual Doublewood details.
If you’re near either their Vancouver or Toronto locations, you can attend the event and get a chance to not only grab a pair of jeans for yourself, but to chat with the founders of this collaboration.
- Name: Doublewood Narrow 01 x IDC
- Fit: Medium rise, narrow leg.
- Fabric: Sanforized 17.25 oz. Japanese white line selvedge
- Other Details:
- Hidden rivets, crotch rivet
- Back pocket selvedge detail
- Silk screened batch info on pocket bag
- Available for $279 CAD (~$221 USD) at dutil. Denim