Norman Porter x Old North Left Hand Twill Jeans
In celebration of both Old North’s new store as well as their second anniversary, they’re debuting a new collab jean with Philadelphia’s Norman Porter. The jeans are made of a 13oz. left hand twill from Kurabo Mills which has been dyed with natural indigo so you can expect a faster fade.
With the rise of synthetic indigo having taken place in the late 1800s to the early 1900s, clothing that’s been dyed with natural indigo is consequently harder to find today. Thus, the collaboration is extremely limited having only produced a total of 30 pairs. If you want to get your hands on the real stuff, you’d better act quick.
And if you want to see how these jeans are made, have a look at our time-lapse video that show’s a Norman Porter jean from start to finish.
- Name: Norman Porter x Old North Left Hand Twill Jeans
- Fit: NP01 – Slim-straight, mid-rise. NP02 – straight fit, regular rise
- Fabric: 13 oz. Kurabo Mills Natural Indigo Left Hand Twill
- Other Details:
- Wabash stripe pocket bags
- 5oz. skirting leather patch
- Available only at Old North