Reader Kevin Severs has put seven months of work as a manufacturing engineer into this pair of Japan Blue x Blue Owl Deep Blue Monster contest jeans. That means he walked upwards of seven miles everyday AND commuted five miles on a bike. Half a year of wear has already netted him two crotch repairs, but Kevin shows no signs of slowing down. Follow along with his fades on Instagram.
- Name: Japan Blue x Blue Owl Deep Blue Monster JBO-410
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized indigo x black selvedge denim
- Weight: 16.5oz.
- Fit: Tapered
- Unique Features:
- Tanner Goods cowhide patch
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- Available for $220 at Blue Owl