Midwest retailer, Context Clothing and Kojima’s Momotaro are back at it again, re-releasing the 0701 113XX jean. The fabric on this 16 oz. selvedge denim uses three different yarn gauges that are randomly arranged resulting in an irregular weave with plenty of texture and slubs to go around.
Though hair on hide and sheepskin leather patches are nice, the 0701 113XX goes a step above by using natural, undyed Horween shell cordovan. With that taken into account, it’s a bit surprising that the price point manages to stay under $300.
- Name: Momotaro x Context 0701 113XX
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese selvedge denim
- Weight: 16oz.
- Fit: Medium rise, slim straight
- Other details:
- Antique copper buttons and rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Custom Kojima and Wisconsin pocket bags.
- Custom shell cordovan leather patch hand-branded in shop.
- MSRP $295 at Context