One of the surest ways to achieve those “sick fadez” we all dream of is riding a bike. Oakland’s Jesse Wiltey put Levi’s special bike-riding Commuter jeans to the test for the last three years. The crotch required a little “encouragement” but otherwise they’ve held up admirably and will live to bike another day.
- Name: Levi’s 511 Commuter
- Fabric: 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Elastane denim
- Weight: 12oz.
- Fit: Slim Tapered
- Unique Features
- Reflective tape on inseam
- U-lock holder on back waistband
- Available for $88 at Levi’s