Indonesia does it again with a stellar (and most likely painfully earned) fade on a pair of Naked & Famous Left Hand Twill Skinny Guy jeans. These aren’t heavyweights like many of our Southeast Asian denimheads seem to prefer, so it’s especially impressive they endured the sweltering heat and friction of the tropical climes for two years.
But those three years added up to some insanely contrasty fades in the stacks, combs, and especially the knee bags, probably the most contrasted knees we’ve ever seen. They were worn everyday by Yitzhak Bongenaar who kept his jeans alive with patches and pure determination.
Have a look at the fades above or see the rest of Yitzhak’s work on Instagram.
- Name: Naked & Famous Left Hand Twill
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese left hand twill selvedge denim
- Weight: 13.75oz.
- Fit: Skinny Guy (slim straight)
- Unique Features:
- Branded buttons and rivets
- Stamped leather patch
- Available for $140 at Nordstroms