Fade of the Day – Left Field NYC Cone Mills 13oz. Greaser (15 Months, 2 Washes)
Today’s fades come all the way from Seoul, South Korea, where HoYoung Seo has worn these Left Field NYC Cone Mills 13oz. Greaser jeans for 15 months of work and life, resulting in some serious loss of indigo. And as if these jeans needed anything else, the patina on that leather patch is the icing on this denim cake. Keep up with HoYoung on Instagram.
- Name: Left Field NYC Cone Mills 13oz. Greaser Jean
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim by Cone Mills
- Weight: 13oz.
- Fit: Mid rise, straight leg
- Unique Features:
- Reminiscent of those classic 1950’s style dungarees
- Skull logo on inside of rivets and tacks
- American-made bandana pocket bags
- Available for $180 at Left Field NYC