From proprietor Maurice Malone comes today’s Fade of the Day, a pair of Williamsburg Garment Company Grand St jeans. Thanks to the folks at WGC, we can see this pair’s evolution at four stages.
At 9 months you can see that the light, 12 oz. Cone Mills denim have allowed the creases to settle in. The fades are more pronounced after the initial wash and after the second wash have equalized a little more as the entire jean loses more indigo to reveal a grey-ish blue hue.
- Name: Williamsburg Garment Company Grand St
- Fabric: Cone Mills selvedge denim
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique features:
- American flag print pocket bags
- Stealth logo built inside the waistband
- Unique trademark coin pocket
- Available for $148 at Williamsburg Garment Company