Indonesia cannot be stopped, and today’s fade proves just why with this impressive pair of A710XX jeans by Indonesian brand Akaime Denim. Reader Farina Hadyan wore this pair daily for five months but then shelved them to join a denim contest. At six months of effective wear he gave them a machine wash, and a month later, an ocean wash.
Even though these clock in at 19 oz., the fact that they’re sanforized likely helped to give them more subtle overall fades. The whiskers, and how they lead into the thighs and around the legs, look almost unreal even at this early stage. These jeans are likely destined for even greater fades in the not too distant future..
- Name: Akaime A710XX
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Fit: Slim Straight
- Unique Features:
- YKK Washer-Burr rivets
- Peekaboo selvedge on coin pockets
- 8 oz. Okayama cotton duck pocket bags
- Thick vegetable tan leather patch
- Check availability with Akaime Denim