Today’s fade makes us want to crank up Jimi Hendrix’s ‘Purple Haze,’ and you can probably guess why. Reader Danzel Aryo of Jakarta, Indonesia, has worn his pair of local SP-06 Widow Jeans for seven months (about five months of actual wear, he notes), but they’re already showing their purple weft in all the right places. Note the whiskers that continue onto the back pockets (which have also shown their construction details through fading) and the slubby, streaky denim. We’re curious to see what these jeans will look like in another seven months!
Follow Aryo on Instagram.
- Name: Warpweft SP-06 Widow Jeans
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton selvedge deep indigo denim
- Weight: 15.5 oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Unique Features:
- Purple weft and selvedge line
- Indigo dyed pocket bags
- 8oz. leather patch
- Stealth arcs and stitching
- Selvedge on button fly
- Available for 1,250,000 Indonesian Rupiah (~$90 USD) at Darahkubiru