Fade Friday – Pure Blue Japan x Pronto Thailand Limited Edition 2010 (11 months, 1 wash, 1 soak)
Good things come to those who wait, and that’s certainly true for the owner of this week’s wicked Fade Friday jeans. Reader Nong in Thailand took his pair of Pure Blue Japan x Pronto Thailand Limited Edition 2010 and gave them some hard wearing five years after they were initially released.
It’s no surprise to anyone familiar with Pure Blue Japan that these jeans lost so much indigo in such a short time, producing plenty of high contrast fades (dig those honeycombs) replete with PBJ’s trademark slubs. Lacking any rips and blowouts, the construction’s held up nicely, too. As Ruedi Karrer would say, keep them living forever!
- Name: Pure Blue Japan x Pronto Thailand Limited Edition 2010
- Fabric: Unsanforized 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique Features:
- Natural indigo dyed fabric
- Indigo leaf embroidery on back pocket
- Limited edition leather patch
- No longer available