Fade of the Day – Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit (1 Year, 6 Months, 1 Wash, 1 Soak)
It’s a slubby Sunday thanks to this pair of Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit‘s worn by Thamrongwit Sornpaleenan. He’s developed plenty of contrast on this unsanforized pair after wearing them for a year and a half with just a single wash and soak. The selvedge tracks are clear, honey combs are thick, and the beautiful texture of the slubby denim is highlighted nicely. Bonus points for the patina on natural leather patch, too.
- Name: Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit
- Fabric: Unsanforized raw selvedge denim from Okayama, Japan
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique Features:
- Exposed selvedge coin pocket
- 10 oz. natural vegetable tan leather patch
- Logo buttons
- Available for $198 at Tate + Yoko