Fade of the Day – 3Sixteen ST-120x (1 Year, 12 Washes)
Purchased back in April of 2014, these 3sixteen ST-120x‘s were a contender in the Reddit x 3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Contest that featured over 60 participants! While they did not end up placing at the top, Reddit user Robocob0 is still plenty fond of how they look today. The indigo has a richness common with multiple washes. Even with a dozen washes, they still have plenty of head-turning contrast and whiskering to please any denim aficionado.
- Name: 3sixteen ST-120x Shadow Selvedge
- Fabric: Kuroki Mills indigo warp x black weft 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Fit: Slim tapered
- Unique Features:
- Back pocket stitching detail
- Hidden coin pocket and fly selvedge
- Available at Self Edge for $230