Winter is coming, and for a lot of denim heads that means busting out their heavy oz. jeans. Reader Art in the US has sent us his pair of well-faded Iron Heart 634S, and after two years of wear they have all the right fades in all the right places. Art has sent these back to Iron Heart’s Hachioji headquarters in Japan for repairs, and as you can see, this 21 oz. beast has held up remarkably well.
- Name: Iron Heart 634S
- Weight: 21 oz.
- Fabric: 100% sanforized cotton selvedge denim
- Fit: Mid-rise straight
- Other details:
- Poly-cotton construction
- Thick, veg-tan leather patch
- Iron Heart arcuates and back pocket stitching
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Made in Japan
- Available for $315 from Self Edge