Wearing denim almost every day of the week is a given for a lot of us, but how often would you wear the same denim shirt? If you’re not willing to wear one almost all the time, don’t worry because reader from Paris named Gericho Wax has done the wearing for you. Wax has worn this Pure Blue Japan indigo-dyed linen denim work shirt for three months and already put it through some paces. Wax has worn the shirt to work, while hiking, and traveling, achieving some hard-earned honeycombs along the way. Follow the shirt’s progress on Reddit.
- Name: Pure Blue Japan Linen Denim Work Shirt
- Fabric: 100% cotton linen
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Fit: Work style shirt
- Unique Features:
- Indigo-dyed warp and weft yarns
- Pure Blue Japan embroidered logo
- Available for $235 at Blue in Green.